Thursday, September 2, 2010

The First Day Approaches

Are you ready for Tuesday, September 7th?
I love the first day of school and no matter how many first days I have I always get anxious little butterflies in my stomach as it approaches. It was nice to see so many faces at our open house on Wednesday, September 1st. In my class (Mrs. Patterson's) I saw 18 of our 21 students! It was wonderful to see so many of you.

There are many books about the first day of Kindergarten, but my favorite is:
"The Night Before Kindergarten" by Natasha Wing
if you get a chance, check it out! :)

Enjoy your weekend! We are all so excited to see everyone on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm excited too! Teachers posting on their blog site about our Kindergarten program! Great job; keep it up.

    - Mr. V

    ReplyDelete